Bespoke bridal gown - is it right for you?
After trying a number of dresses at shops and fairs you might feel quite overwhelmed, confused and even disappointed because none of them is 'the one'.
Take a moment to breathe and think about the benefits of a bespoke dressmaking service. Check the points below to help you find out if this is your perfect solution:
· You need a personal advice on design and fabric, as well as having the dress made to your measurements with fittings along the way. (Not like ordering a standard size from a look book)
· May be you'd like to have a toile (mock up dress) made first which allows you to check the look or make changes
· You want this to be the most special and one of a kind gown that reflects your vision and personality
· You have a set budget - a bespoke wedding dress is calculated individually based on the design, type and amount of materials, embellishments, work by hand. That makes it possible to offer options to suit different budgets.
· If you have a weight loss plan, this can be accommodated in the process
If that sounds right for you, then do get in touch! We would be happy to go on this journey together and give you your princess moment.